Advanced programming of timed events and schedules for your lights, appliances and security system. Quick to install & simple to use, this kit combinesa CM15 enhanced computer interface module, an AM12 appliance module and a LM12 lamp module.
The CM15PRO is a unit that plugs into a power point, and can acts as the central brains for your household automation. You can programme your home to turn on lights when particular sensors trigger, apply time restrictions, setup schedules for when lights & appliances should operate, and much much more. Also, the CM15PRO is able to directly detect RF-commands from wireless X10 devices (such as the MS13 wireless motion sensor, SS13 wireless wall switch, and our range of X10 remotes). Thus, with one of these, you won't need a TM13 Transceiver.
The CM15PRO comes supplied with ActriveHome Pro software. All logic is easily setup on your PC, using the software. The logic is then uploaded into the device (and stored permanently in its memory) - the CM15PRO can then be un-plugged from the PC, if desired.
Switch on your lights at set or varying times (intelligent presence simulation), creating a home movie theatre, switching your outside lighting or having a fresh pot of coffee ready when you are woken up by the atmospheric lighting in your bedroom. Once everything is set according to your wishes, you can enter this into the memory of the CM15Pro and turn off your computer. You can also pre-set the CM15Pro for use in another house.
- provides more programming possibilities with its new conditional macros.
- contains more memory; possibility to use approximately 1,400 macros/timers.
- has a built-in X-10 RF transmitter and X-10 interface (like the TM13) for specific or all home codes. The X10-Interface ability means the CM15Pro can directly detect signals from MS13 Motion Sensors, X10-remotes, etc, and embed them into the mains, as well as process them in its own rules. What's more, the X10-transmitter ability means the CM15Pro can be configured with a macro to send X10 commands via RF. eg: Use it to transmit X10 commands to a TM13 Interface on another phase of the house!
- Bundled user friendly software is suitable for beginners, with numerous extension possibilities for the experienced X-10 user.
- Unit can be placed out of sight because of the supplied 1 metre power cord.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CK15Pro WELO Kit: